The meeting place for tasks on the western side of the Country Park, the large Worthing Road car park is almost at the junction with Andrews Road.
Worthing Road was the original and at one time, the only direct route between Horsham and Worthing until the A24 dual carriageway was constructed. Some maps show Mill Straight as the name for this part of the road and there was a corn mill hereabouts until 1914 when it was destroyed by fire.
Parking is free on weekdays between 1st November and 31st March. At other times, HGG members working in the Park will be issued with vouchers valid for that morning.